Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Umm hmmm

So yeah, I got some negative feed back tonight on this "awesomeness" that I write about. To sum it all up, apparently I might get a job someday (Jeez and here I thought I was gonna just live in my parents basement for free with an associates degree in business, just to play video games, and breed hamsters). And because of this job, they might search my sh.. wait, I mean, stuff. Apparently, and I had NO clue of this whatsoever, but, I swear too much, and I am showing it in my posts (How unprofessional of me, I knowwww). So I'm thinking of not swearing in my posts, but instead making code words that equal swear words. . . So for example (Please future employer don't count this against me), shit = carrot juice, or ass = mounded platoon, I don't know yet, these are just some suggestions that might be implemented in the future, so be ready you mounded platoon holes. Another is, don't post that you were drinking. See but there is a catch, I never said exactly what we were drinking, it could have been cranberry juice for all you know :P ("No its not my period"(The Departed)). This will be taken into consideration, maybe partying could equal, "Man, that concert for deaf kids was awesome last night". . . Sh.. I mean carrot juice like that. So I will leave the post on this note, If apples were purple, would you still cross the street?

1 comment: