Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Say What?

So apparently the shit I talk about on here is not something some would like to read, so I'm gonna change it up :P I realize nobody cares about my running and blah blah blah, so I'm mixing it up. Let's just say, that going to bed at 5 and waking up at 2 in the afternoon is a thing in the past, now I have to wake up at 9 and go to bed earlier to get up. Did I not mention that this week is going slower than a pc? So I have to buy books soon for dumb ass school which I am not looking forward too, this whole two-a-days thing is a pain in my ass. Well I'm gonna watch Jurassic Park (Blast from the past). Def movie of the week for me. . . . I'm done for now, more shit later. Peace!

1 comment: