Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

G-Force


So me and Rob just watched G-Force, and let me tell you, it was rather interesting, and kinda weird at the same time. Not really what I expecting going into it. On another note, I finally received my Mini Display Port to HDMI Cable to hook up my Macbook Pro to my 32" tv. It is awesome! The only problem I am having with it is the Mini Display side of the cable gets very hot while plugged in and doesn't work for more then 5 minutes. I found an okay method to keep it going, I just plugged a fan in and had it blowing on it. Hopefully this isn't too much of a pain, any other suggestions, should I return it and get a different one or what? I don't know, any suggestions are welcome! Well off to bed, I have a meet tomorrow at RIT. Peace!

(Oh yeah, a Happy 23rd Birthday to my oldest brother Jordan)

No comments:

Post a Comment