Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So yeah, first post!

I'm sitting in my dorm room (Rob Fallon passed out and Freeman passed out on the floor) and I cannot seem to sleep (Once again). Night #2 back at Fredonia was a fun one, it was Jack's Birthday (Hope it was a good one). But anyways, lets get back to business. So tonight, we decided to go to Walmart, where I bought an air freshener, and some vintage Mountain Dew. We came back and watched Paranormal Activity, let me just say that movie is pretty fucked (Yes, I swear, so for now please deal with it) up! Not only was it scary, but I heard BJB (Big Jack Bennett) scream like a little girl. Now back to where I am now, I can't sleep for shit, I'm not sure why, my legs are restless, and I just can't sleep. I'm not used to going to bed early. So yeah, this maybe my new obsession when I'm bored. There is more to come, so stay tuned.

Adam Steves

"Quick little edit, I love how if you look to your left, that shit is bouncing all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment