Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Sunday, January 24, 2010

4 Days

I have not posted anything in 4 days (I know, I'm getting lazy). I am actually not lazy at all, I have had two a days, and other bullcrap to put up with. I gonna skip the up to yesterday, because the days before that do not matter, the importance of those days was extremely minimal.

Yesterday I had a track meet (I love track, and here is a parenthesis in a parenthesis, because I can, and I like to draw things out to keep people guessing (I LOVE TRACK)). Go ahead and take that as sarcasm, but if you know me, then you will understand. I have decided to continue to do indoor track, and then (I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars), sorry had to say it, anyways, when I get to outdoor track, I'm gonna start training for XC instead of doing that.

After my amazing (By amazing, I truly mean, dreadful outlandish pain (Whatever the hell that means)) track meet, I went to eat, and my friend came to visit for the night. She is one of my bestfriends, and I haven't seen her in around 2 years (Wow, time flies). We had a great night, and so did everyone else on the team. It was a hell of a weekend.

Here is some truly dreadful news...Classes start tomorrow unfortunately, and I have to be up at 7 am to make my coffee so I can stay alive. So I'm going to say goodnight, and it was a pleasure updating you on my interesting life. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment