Take a Seat!

"Next week's no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town."

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Back at Fredonia!

So I am back at Fredonia and look at me, writing in this pathetic excuse for a blog. Don't worry, when I get bored my blog will be a updated. There are couple things that I would like to say...

Let's start off with school and how classes are a big bowl of steaming dog shit (Yes mom, I am swearing in my blog). Why can't I just live out here and not have to go to classes. I mean biblically speaking, wouldn't we all love to do that??? Oh and yes, I just said biblically, where it probably made no sense at all, but ask me if I give a dogs right leg.

Hmmm how about March Madness so far, I have had a lot of fun watching it. Honestly not much more to say about it, I don't know why I wasted 30 seconds of my life on that stupid sentence...Oh well!

Oh my GOSH, I almost forgot about spring break. I actually had a nice spring break and it just so happens that the weather in Western New York was beautiful. I generally went to bed around 4-5 in the morning, and woke up around 12-1. A highlight of the break was probably going shopping, I love being able to do it when I have money, and you will see why. I bought a new game and a new headset. Now the headset was a lot of money, but I think I deserve it, after all the great things that I do for my family...I am a role model to my brothers and sisters, I do everything my parents ask me, hell, I'm practically their slave. It is all worth it, especially since I am the favorite.

Basically if you don't understand sarcasm and do not know who I am, then you are an idiot, and should probably stop reading now...Because the last couple of sentences were complete bullshit (Besides me being the favorite).

Due to popular demand, who the hell am I kidding nobody reads this crap...Well I am going to leave you with a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment